I'm glad I'm getting this post in-as I stated earlier, I would write at least once a week-Damn, my time management skills suck! Or maybe it's just that I'm really busy. I never worked that much when I went to school (the first time), and now I'm putting in close to 40 hours a week, plus the ten credits of school, and to top it off, I started the cleanse yesterday! UGGHGHGHH! I felt crappy all day yesterday-lack of sleep and these monstorous cravings for bacon and bagels and bread. I almost fell asleep in my statistics class-theres another thing-statistics isnt' a rabble rousing course-time drags a bit in that class, even though the professor is good.
Still-I feel pretty positive-Firstly-Obama's speech at Tuscon was very motivational-not political at all-just a call to wake up and start dealing in a productive manner. Treat people with respect-dont' get sucked into the back and forth negativity of disagreement, as it accomplishes nothing and just makes for more hatred and less understanding and compromise. Secondly-I've been fairly consistent with working out, and playing guitar and trying to focus on eating habits, I've been working on a short story as well. Lastly-I started school again, which is a great feeling-it certainly realigns priorities, and helps me chill out actually.
Well, I thought I would just drop in to say hello, and I did so-I got a busy day today-school and work again, and then work at 6am tomorrow--still don't mind that early time too much.
later
No comments:
Post a Comment